Business Process Consultants, SAP PLM, SoCal, 18 Months+
NOTE: Professionals applying for this job must either be a U.S. Citizen or possess a Green Card to be considered. Neither Ace nor our client will be sponsoring anyone at this time.
- Involved in the detailed planning of IT implementations including blueprint and requirements
- Conducts customer workshops to understand and document business process requirements
- Advise customers on industry best practices in the area of PLM
- Configures the requirements in SAP PLM
- Prepares functional specifications
- Supports/conducts testing, training and data migration
- Carries out IT Process implementations across related IT components
- Provides expert consulting
- Supports system optimization
- Team lead responsibilities.
- 3+ years PLM
- 7+ years significant functional experience in one or more of PM, SCM/APO, SD, CRM, PP, BI
- SAP ERP Master data concepts and integration.
- Data Migration methodologies
- Legacy to SAP migration
- Physical and logical data modeling
- Script writing and SQL statements
- Inman and Kimbal architecture
- Consulting and client facing experience
- Project life cycle methodologies such as ASAP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer management skills
- ASAP and other methodologies
- SOLMAN experience
- several ERP implementations
Email Resume/CV by clicking here.