.NET Developer, Springfield, IL, 1 yr+
NOTE: Professionals applying for this job must either be a U.S. Citizen, Canadian Citizen or possess a Green Card to be considered. Individuals who do not fit the previous condition will not be considered and be deleted from our system. Neither ACE nor our client will be sponsoring anyone at this time.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related fields (or 6 years of software development experience)
- Must be proficient in building complex browser based applications using the following technologies and infrastructure and must provide documented work experience, including specific client engagements where each of the following technologies were utilized:
- VB.Net using Visual Studio 2008 (or newer) and the Web Forms programming model
- SQL Server 2008 (or newer) and the development of stored procedures
- Visual SourceSafe (VSS) or Team Foundation Server (TFS) or a similar source code repository and version control tool
- The candidate must possess the following business skills and provide detailed documented work experience in each area:
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Business Analysis
- The candidate must possess recent experience developing web applications related to the insurance industry or the candidate must describe how his/her experience will benefit this project.
- Candidate must show an understanding of building browser based applications in an N-Tier architecture consisting of User Interface, Business Logic, Data Access and Database Layers by describing specific client engagements where this architecture was utilized.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 (or newer)
- Model View controller programming model
Email Resume/CV by clicking here.