NOTE: Professionals applying for this job must have U.S. Citizenship. Previous LMP (Army) experience is a HUGE plus but not mandatory
· The Training Instructor/Developer III will be responsible for developing and delivering end user education and training in a complex SAP environment addressing military logistics.
· They may direct the activities of less experienced associates.
· They will also ensure their activity, and that of their associates, aligns with the overall training organizational goals and objectives.
· RWD uPerform
· SAP -Ability to author training materials using the RWD uPerform tool and inform others.
· Extensive knowledge of one or more SAP applications (ECC 6.0, Financial (FI) and Purchasing modules (MM)
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
· Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills
· Structured document creation
· Extensive training course development and delivery experience
· Working knowledge of one or more critical business processes and some experience in an integration activity.
· Experience in delivering briefings to senior management
· On occasion, demonstrate ability to meet agreed upon objectives with minimal guidance.
· Flexibility in accepting multiple tasks and changing requirements as presented by leadership.
Email Resume/CV with Desired Rate by clicking here.